- I'm Victoria Anne G, but online I'm known as Vicky. My pseudonyms are Scriptique and vic2ria.
- I first came online at age 9, in 1998, but I wasn't interested in anything webbie at that age. I was more interested in playing the pc games and in the backyard lol.
- I was born on November 28.
- My dad's birthday is on November 1. We're both born on the year of the dragon. How weird is that?
- I graduated High School at age 16.
- Am currently doing B Sci/B Arts at USYD, and will major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Japanese Studies, Sociology, and Government and International Relations.
- Currently interested in doing postgrad Law, but that might change. =)
- I am Filipino-Chinese.
-I speak Tagalog and English fluently. I speak conversational Japanese. I struggle at Hokkien and Mandarin.
- I love art as it is the only media in which I can express my thoughts and feelings with the greatest economy.
- I am not afraid of colours. ;) I like experimenting with weird styles and color combos. One time, when I was young, I ran out of flesh crayons for my Snow White colouring book, so I combined yellow, orange and green lightly together to make flesh. I seem to remember this, but you know what? I have no idea where I got the idea to combining these three colours together from. 0__o
- I am a Christian and I am proud of it. I dedicate this website to Christ alone and to no-one else. If you have a problem with
that, please leave. I haven't any problems with other religion/beliefs, either.
The name of Victoria gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings. Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.
-There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean. It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally. You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood (THIS IS SO TRUE!!).
- You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature. Because your feelings run deep, you must guard against the ups and downs, being very inspired one minute, then moody, reserved, and depressed the next.
- Your reactions to people vary according to how you feel. You tend to be secretive and noncommittal about private matters, yet at times you will talk effusively in order to hide your self-consciousness or to lead others away from personal subjects.
- You are inspired by encouragement from others, yet suspicious of their intent. You crave affection but seldom find anyone who understands your nature. Physical weaknesses would show in your heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
Philippians 4:6:"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything
by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known
to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard
your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Basically, this verse is sayind that we should not let our anxiety and depression
get into us. Remember, God wants us to be happy through the grace of Jesus Christ.
This verse is especially helpful to me, because I'm constantly anxious, sometimes
even over nothing. This verse is like my motto. Do not be anxious about anything
Let not your heart be troubled. Pray to the Lord wth thanksgiving and praise.
Let your depression be made known to Him, for He listens, and He will care for
you. So smile, coz someone cares for you! :)
--------------------- Ecclesiastes 3:11:"He has made everything beautiful... He has
put Eternity in the hearts of people..."
This is an AWESOME verse for those who feel conscious about their appearance
(like myself and many, many others).
Whenever I feel particularly ugly because of a put down or whatever, I remember
this verse, and I know that someone loves me and things that I'm beautiful.
God does not judge you from the outside like other people do. He looks deep
in your heart and sees the BEAUTY within! So smile! You're Beautiful! :)
Psalm 91:4"He shall coverthee with His feathers, and under His
wings shalt thou trust. His truth shall be thy shield and buckler."
My favourite verse, mainly because of its beautiful imagery
and metaphors. Possibly one of the most beautiful and encouraging verses.
When you feel small, lonely, and doubtful, pray to the Lord, and He shall cover
you with His feathers, and you will feel safe under His wings. For by the truth
and grace of His love you shall be comforted.
Just some of my favourite verses and those that inspire me =)